Thursday, November 5, 2009

28 weeks...

Well guys its sure getting closer and closer now! i CANT beleive i'm almost to 30 weeks alreadyf! its crazy because i just feel like yesterday i was peeing on a stick and screaming for joy with my husband when i saw that it was positive and i was pregnant! Now i'm more than halfway done and soon going to be a mom! i cant beleive how the time has flown by, its gone so fast! i feel like i'm not going to have time to get everything done! i just hope everything can be bought and ready for Connor when he decides to arrive! I CANT WAIT to meet him and i know Colt cant either!
Here are some pics of my belly at 28 weeks and 6 days along....


Front view of the belly...


Side veiw of my belly...


Its sticking out more and more...


Getting anxious to meet Connor William
(I cant beleive he's in there)

0 comments: