Friday, September 18, 2009

I have the best husband!

I feel so loved and blessed to have such an amazing husband! he is so great in everyway! today he sent me flowers! He's gone to work in Kremmling Colorado this week but sent me flowers today! it just makes me feel so loved and appreciated when he does the small things like that! i was so excited that he sent me flowers! i just cant beleive how amazing and great my husband is and i cant beleive i managed to get the greatest guy in the world to marry me! i could not be more lucky than i am! i just feel so blessed to be married to someone so great, who takes care of me so well, and makes me feel so loved! he is going to be the best daddy in the hole world and our little boy will grow up being the best gentelman because of colt!
Heres the flowers:-)


Such beautiful fowers!:-)




I love you! what a sweet husband i have!

0 comments: