Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Time

This Year me and Colt had such a great christmas and were able to spend alot of time with the family! We went to a christmas party at my grandma packers in the middle of Decmeber and then for Christmas eve we spent time at my parents house with my famliy and on Christmas we spent time with Colts family at his parents house! it was so much fun! our neice and nephew (makenna and Kaleb) had so much fun opening their toys and playing with them and it was so much fun to see how exctited they got! it got me really excited to see how fun it will be when Connor starts opening presents! i cant beleive next christmas me and colt will have an 11 month year old! CRAZY!!!!!! here are some pics i got from our fun times in Decmeber at christmas:



Me and Colt at my grandma packers christmas party

Some of the Packer side of the famliy


Mom, Justin, Danny, and Amanda singing


Christmas Eve posing with Colt


Kaleb on Christmas playing with his horse


He loved his toys

Me and Kenna


Such a happy boy:-)

0 comments: