Saturday, October 10, 2009

24 week update...

Well Connor is doing fantastic at 24 weeks! I dont know if i have mentioned this in any of the past blog posts but we decided to name our baby boy Connor William Ochsenbein:-) Me and Colt love that name and we are both so exctied to have a Connor in our famliy! We cant wait! Everything is still going great and he is moving and active alot now! Its so weird but amazing to feel a baby move inside you! Its probably the coolest thing in the world! I love it! And Colt has been able to feel Connor move a few times which he gets really excited about!:-) Its so crazy to think that there is another life growing inside of me.... its amazing!
I have started taking some Lamaze classes at the hospital and i'm loving the class so far! its great for knowing how to be relaxed and calm and informed on childbirth and its very interactive with your husband which i love because Colt wants to be involved with the labor and delivery as much as he can be which i love! At the end of the month i am going to start taking a delivery and childbirth class also at the hospital and i'm very exctied about that and i cant wait to be more informed on the labor process.... I think its very important to be informed as much as you can on the labor process because then it will help to be more calm and confident on whats going on! I'm constantly reading my many books i have on labor and pregnancy and development! i just want everything to go smoothly and as perfect as it can go for my baby and me. I cant wait to be a mom and i'm so exctied as weeks pass by and it gets closer and closer to the time of my due date! only 3 and a half months now! WOW its going by fast.......
Here are some pics of my belly when i was 24 weeks and 6 days along!


My belly is starting to pop out more now!



Cant beleive baby Connor is in there somewhere!


Baby belly!


Ha ha arnt my maternity pants attractive? lol-


A view from the front!

0 comments: