Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week 30

Well I made it to week 30!!!!! Ahhhh i cant beleive i'm this far already! its crazy because i feel like i was just taking the pregnancy test and getting a positive result! And now its almost here! i'm getting more and more anxious now to meet little Connor William! i just want to hold him! i only have 10 more weeks to go now.... next week i'll be in the single digits! how exciting!
Connor is moving so much now! He moves all the time.... i think sometimes he has a soccer game going on in there from how much he moves! i love it! except for when he kicks at my ribs which he has been doing alot lately! lol- He's probably just running out of room in there!
I just started doing some water aerobics this week with my cousin Jessica! its fun! it just tires me out but i love it when i'm pregnant because its not so hard on my body! i think i'm gonna keep going every week! well here are some pictures of my baby belly at 30 weeks and 4 days along:-)


Dear Connor,
I cannot WAIT to meet you!
Love mama

WOW!!!! so much bigger!

Body shot at 30 weeks

Front View

View from the side

I cant beleive my little boy is in there somewhere!

0 comments: